ASAP is the private practice of board certified allergist Diana Lynn Dickens, M.D.
Dr. Dickens has been providing expert care for adults and children of all ages in West Houston since 1993. The providers and staff of ASAP provide personalized, progressive care, and our office reflects an approach counter to traditional, pedestrian medical facility design. The result is a caring, friendly practice that positively redefines dated concepts of what a “doctor’s office” can be. We believe that communication and teamwork are vital keys to successful patient care. We strive to involve the patient as an active participant, creating a partnership and personalized care plan. At ASAP you can rest assured that:
- We have many years of experience in the sub-specialty practice of allergy and immunology
- We practice scientific, evidence-based medicine
- We exercise the highest ethical standards
- We are mindful that emotional state has a great influence on physical health
- We designed our office to provide a relaxing, nurturing, healing environment
A visit to our office will open your eyes to a better way to live. Refuse to Suffer. Call ASAP today at 832-379-8200.
ASAP Allergy, Sinus & Asthma Professionals | 950 Threadneedle, Suite 160, Houston, TX 77079
Share this site: