At ASAP, we believe in the traditional doctor-patient relationship. We listen, and we
listen to much more than just your list of symptoms.
Allergic problems run in families, and we often treat families as a whole. The benefits of attentive listening apply to everyone we care for, from infants and toddlers, to adolescents and teens, to their parents, grandparents, and great grandparents.
• Allergic, non-allergic and mixed rhinitis
• Asthma, wheezing, COPD, reactive airways and chronic cough
• Frequent infections and immune disorders
• Skin rashes, including hives, eczema, angioedema, contact and atopic dermatitis
• Anaphylaxis and allergy to foods, drugs, stinging insects and latex
• Sinusitis and polyposis
ASAP also can perform CT scans in house, saving you valuable time. Furthermore, the cost of having a CT scan performed in-house is sometimes less than scans performed at hospitals or outside imaging centers.
Share this page: